Stop paying too much for auto insurance! Check out the top 2015 cars with the lowest auto insurance premiums.
Thanks to California state law, you’re legally required to carry auto insurance. Like most things you’re forced to do, you probably don’t love the thought of writing a hefty check to your auto insurance provider each month. The good news is that expense doesn’t have to be so large. If you’re looking to cut the cost of your auto insurance, you won’t want to miss out on these rides! These are the most affordable 2015 vehicles to insure.
- The Ford Escape S with 2WD rings in at a very cost-effective $1,190 each year.
- The Smart Fortwo Pure Coupe isn’t just small, it also has a small premium of $1,186.
- Another Ford, the Edge SE with 2WD, costs $1,176 to insure each year.
- So does the Subaru Outback 2.5i with 2WD.
- Jeep’s Compass Sport with 2WD sports a low annual premium of $1,164.
- The Honda Odyssey LX squeezes into the top 5 by $1, with average premiums of $1,163.
- Another dollar difference moves the Dodge Caravan SE Plus into 4th place.
- Honda’s CR-V LX with AWD costs just $1,160 to insure each year.
- Jeep snags the top two spots, with a low annual premium of $1,136 for its Patriot Sport with 2WD.
- And in first place, the Jeep Wrangler Sport with 4WD will cost you just $1,134 to insure each year!
Even if your car isn’t on this list, you still deserve to get affordable auto insurance coverage. Are you overpaying for your premiums? To find out, contact Northstar Insurance in Walnut Creek, California. We’ll help you dig out any potential discounts and secure optimal savings so you can get the best policy at the best price.